Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term 'Huddersfield and District RoundTable'; or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose official name is Huddersfield and District RoundTable No 843. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or
suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to
the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your
own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout,
look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of
these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland,
Scotland and Wales.